Before the Big Show

Sayler Peplinski, Writer

Hours of practice are occurring and dances are receiving their final touches for the annual variety show. The variety show consists of skits, dances, and songs being sung and played. The variety show also features songs played by the Jazz Band. These songs the jazz band have been practicing for months just shows how much the student that participate in the variety show care about how well they perform. Along with the jazz band performing in the variety show the GBHS orchestra will also be performing a few songs of their own. The jazz band is not the only group that will be in the variety show Molly Kaiser one of the many people in the variety show said “We have some new things such as the madrigals are opening the Freshman and Sophomore women dance, and after they finish, Sophomores have a song before the Freshman come out.” The variety show is one of the many events at the end of the school year that students look forward to going to watch or even being a part of. The variety show has many event that people attending should look forward to. Kaylee Unruh one of the dancers for variety show says “I think one of them would definitely be the freshmen dance because it’s awesome.” The only way to see all of the amazing performances at the variety show is to attend and experience them. From dancing and singing to playing an instrument the variety show is something to look forward to at the end of the year which is why so many students attend.