Meet Your 2016 Mr. Perfect Panther Contestants

Mr. Perfect Panther is a program started in 1984 by the Kayettes. As a service club, the purpose of the project is not only to recognize eight senior guys, but to raise proceeds for medical expenses, which go to local community members in need. The proceeds of the show will go to the Royal Family Kids Camp. Mr. Perfect Panther will be on April 8th at 7p.m. in the auditorium.

Benjamin Scott Diel:

Son of Douglas and Lesa Diel, Ben has been a part of the Panther Tennis Team, Panther Jazz Band, and Panther Band. Ben plans to attend Barton Community College in the fall and is undecided in his major. Ben’s favorite pastimes include playing video games, playing tennis, and playing the trumpet.

Ben-Newspaper
Ian Michael McGilber:

In high school, Ian has been a part of the A Capella Choir and Madrigals. Ian’s favorite pastimes include writing, performing and recording music, longboarding, working with the kids in his job, cooking, playing guitar hero, and traveling. In the fall, Ian plans to attend Fort Hays State University to study music education. Ian is the son of Edward and Quenla McGilber.

Ian-Newspaper
Kayn Lynn Milholland:

Kayn’s favorite pastimes include working on cars, playing golf, singing, and playing his various instruments. Kayn is the son of Jeff and Susan Milholland. In high school, Kayn has been a part of the Panther Band, Jazz Band, A Capella Choir, and Madrigals. Kayn is also a part of the Vocational Technology Club, and Panther Golf team. In the fall, Kayn plans to attend the University of Kansas to study music and plans to be involved in the marching band.

Kayn-Newspaper
Alexander Deist:

Alex is the son of Kelley Johnson and Eric Deist. His favorite pastimes include lifting weights and playing football. Throughout high school, Alex has been involved in Acapella choir, Madrigals, and is on the Track and Football teams. Next year, Alex plans to go to Dodge City Community College to major in physical education.

Alex-Newspaper
Jose Batres:

Jose is the son of Jose and Rafaela Batres. In the fall, Jose plans to attend Fort Hays State University. In high school, Jose has been involved in KAY and was on the Panther football and wrestling teams. Jose’s favorite pastimes are hanging out with friends, playing football, taking long walks on the beach, and swimming with dolphins.

Jose-Newspaper
Ryan Scott Romine:

Ryan’s favorite pastimes include practicing his karate kick, singing in the car, eating pizza, and sleeping. Throughout high school, Ryan’s activities have included being captain of the Panther swim team, being an avid book reader, and sleeping. Ryan is the son of Kent and Valerie Romine. Next year Ryan plans to go to college and figure out his life.

Ryan-Newspaper
Quinton Antawn Elliott:

Quinton is the son of Kim and Jeremy Elliott. Throughout high school, Quinton has been apart of the football, basketball, and track teams. He has been involved in National Honor Society, Student Council, KAY, Student Ambassadors, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and is a mathlete to top it off. Quinton’s favorite pastimes include playing sports and doing tough math problems. In the fall, Quinton plans to attend Kansas State University to study pre-med.

Quinton-Newspaper
Gabriel Zorn:

Throughout high school, Gabe has been a member of the Panther marching band and jazz band and is on the Panther baseball team. Gabe has also been involved in KAY, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and National Honor Society, as well as being a member of the Scholar’s Bowl team. Gabe is the son of James and Donna Zorn. Next year, Gabe plans to attend the University of Kansas to study pre-med and plans to be a part of their marching band. Gabe’s favorite pastimes include hanging out with friends, listening to and playing music, and watching and playing sports.

Gabe-Newspaper