Teacher of the week: Mrs. Moore

Teacher of the week: Mrs. Moore

Caitlin Schmitt, Editor/Writer

Last Friday the second poll was put out for the students of GBHS to choose which of the next six randomly selected teachers they thought were the best, or which deserved to be teacher of the week. Last weeks options were Mr. Specht, Mr. Botzung, Mrs. Moore, and Mrs. Pfannestiel. The winner for last weeks teacher of the week is….. Mrs. Moore! She got voted by the most students to be teacher of the week, with Mrs. Pfannestiel behind her by a small 2.3%!

Along with the selections, a question was asked. This question asked why each student thinks the teacher they chose earned their vote for teacher of the week. The following are a few responses.

“Mrs. Moore is deserving of the teacher of the week because she can relate to the students. Mrs. Moore can make jokes with you. You can talk to her about anything, and she will listen to you. She will also talk to you at random times, and she is also there to help you out whenever you need it. Mrs. Moore is both a teacher you can joke around with and have a fun time in the class, but also a teacher that you can learn from.”

“She is nice and really laid back in class while we work and she will help us if we have questions. I learn something new everyday from her.”

“Mrs. Moore makes every class worthwhile. If I were to skip school I would show up just for Mrs. Moore’s class and skip the rest of the day. She makes learning fun and that is what an outstanding teacher does.”

“She has an amazing sense of humor and teaches in a way that is very easy to understand.”

IF YOU’RE READING THIS, THAT MEANS THERE’S A NEW FORM OUT! GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER OF THE CHOICES AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO ALSO. IF YOU WANT CREDIT FOR YOUR COMMENT PLEASE MENTION YOUR FULL NAME IN YOUR COMMENT.