The Seussification of GBHS

Sayler Peplinski, Writer

It’s that time of year again where our drama department holds another spring play. You may be asking what the spring play is this year. To answer your question, the spring play is called The Seussification of Romeo and Juliet and is a Dr. Seuss interpretation of the famous play Romeo and Juliet. Jadon Ward one of the leads in the play say “I think that everyone should go see it and that it’s a great show.” The play will be performed on March 11 and 12 in the Auditorium. On the 11th it will be performed at 3 o’clock and at 7 o’clock in the auditorium and on Sunday it will be performed at 2 o’clock and at 7 o’clock in the auditorium. This play has many things to look forward to. If you are able to go; Holly Johnson said “I would say it’s very funny and goofy and the characters do weird things, it all rhymes so it’s kinda like listening to a Dr Seuss book for kids.” Dr Seuss is a well known author from many people’s childhoods and most people have heard of Romeo and Juliet. So the question is, how can these two things come together? The students of GBHS should go to this play not only to support everyone who will be in the play, but to get an answer to this question. So go and buy your tickets from people in the drama club to go see The Seussification of Romeo and Juliet.