Panther Tales

Bowling 2018

Bowling Team of 2018

Jordan Vsetecka

Bowling Team of 2018

The GBHS bowling team played Dodge city last Tuesday which resulted in a win for the Panthers. Boys Varsity won 10-1 and Girls Varsity won 11-0. This was a well earned win for the bowlers considering how much the players practice throughout the week, Monday through Friday from 3:30 to 5:00. There are 14 girls and 15 boys on the team. Currently boys varsity are in 1st place and girls varsity are in 2nd place for the Western Athletic Conference title. Coach Mike Perry said, ¨I am very confident that all our teams are improving each and everyday. If we work hard and push each other to be better than we were the day before then I think we can make it to State!¨ Making it to state is not as easy as it looks; it takes lots of hard work and dedication to make it. Bowler Jordan Vsetecka said, ¨I am confident in making it to state. There aren’t many challenges to face. I just have to work hard at regionals to get to state.¨ Bowling is very competitive but, through it you can create some unbreakable bonds. Coach Perry had this to say when asked about students joining next year, “I would say to anyone who would like to tryout for the bowling team. Come on out and be part of a Great team and learn a lifelong sport. If you want to push yourself to be the best have fun and want to be part of a team with Great Winning Tradition we would love to have you.” The next time bowling will compete is this Thursday with Dodge city and Holcomb here at the Walnut Bowl at 3 p.m. So get out there and support the panthers!

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

Farewell, Great Bend High School

• Bowling 2018

Panther Success

Senior Reflection: Eli Hutchinson

• Bowling 2018

Spotlight

My Time at GBHS

• Bowling 2018

Arts & Entertainment

Variety Show

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

2018 Highlights 6.0

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

GBHS Speech Student is State Champion

• Bowling 2018

Panther Success

2017-18: Students of the Week

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

GBHS Speech Team Qualifies One to National Tournament as Coach Watson is Inducted to Coach’s Hall of Fame and Kim Heath Receives Recognition as Volunteer of the Year

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

Graduation Traditions Around the World

• Bowling 2018

Sports

Darting Into Spring Sports

The student news site of Great Bend High School
Bowling 2018