Panther Tales

Bowling 2018

Bowling Team of 2018

Jordan Vsetecka

Bowling Team of 2018

The GBHS bowling team played Dodge city last Tuesday which resulted in a win for the Panthers. Boys Varsity won 10-1 and Girls Varsity won 11-0. This was a well earned win for the bowlers considering how much the players practice throughout the week, Monday through Friday from 3:30 to 5:00. There are 14 girls and 15 boys on the team. Currently boys varsity are in 1st place and girls varsity are in 2nd place for the Western Athletic Conference title. Coach Mike Perry said, ¨I am very confident that all our teams are improving each and everyday. If we work hard and push each other to be better than we were the day before then I think we can make it to State!¨ Making it to state is not as easy as it looks; it takes lots of hard work and dedication to make it. Bowler Jordan Vsetecka said, ¨I am confident in making it to state. There aren’t many challenges to face. I just have to work hard at regionals to get to state.¨ Bowling is very competitive but, through it you can create some unbreakable bonds. Coach Perry had this to say when asked about students joining next year, “I would say to anyone who would like to tryout for the bowling team. Come on out and be part of a Great team and learn a lifelong sport. If you want to push yourself to be the best have fun and want to be part of a team with Great Winning Tradition we would love to have you.” The next time bowling will compete is this Thursday with Dodge city and Holcomb here at the Walnut Bowl at 3 p.m. So get out there and support the panthers!

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

The 2018 FBLA Craft Festival

• Bowling 2018

Spotlight

One Quarter Down Three to Go

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

GBHS Debaters Win Both Divisions at Lyons Bring home 2nd place in Sweepstakes

• Bowling 2018

Arts & Entertainment

Looking Back on our Childhoods

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

Panther Debaters Claim Third Place at Hays

• Bowling 2018

Sports

A Cloud Over the GBHS Tennis Team?

• Bowling 2018

Arts & Entertainment

2018-19 Sizzlers Homecoming Edition

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

GBHS Debate Team Kicks Off Season at Halstead Tournament

• Bowling 2018

Clubs & Activities

The GBHS 2018 Halftime Show

• Bowling 2018

Sports

The School Spirit of GBHS

The student news site of Great Bend High School
Bowling 2018