Athletes moving on to bigger things

Rossiel Reyes, Reporter

These past year seniors, Aaron Clark, Carley Brack, Rodrigo Miranda, and Kerby Depenbusch have officially signed to play football, play basketball, play tennis, and run respectively. From participating in these sports when they were freshman in high school to now planning to participate as freshman in college, these seniors have put the work and effort into their respective sports to have made it this far, so congratulations!

Aaron Clark

Aaron has signed to play football for Emporia State University this coming year. When asked what he is most excited about playing football in college next year, Aaron says that he is excited to “Continue doing something I love and being good enough at football that I get the opportunity to play in college.”

Carley Brack

Carley has signed to play basketball for Bethany College in Lindsborg, Kansas this coming year. Carley says that she is excited to “Make new friends and play with a different team.”

Rodrigo Miranda

Rodrigo has signed to play tennis at McPherson College in McPherson, Kansas this coming year. Rodrigo says that he is excited to “Represent such a successful program.”

Kerby Depenbusch

Kerby has signed to run at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas this coming school year. Kerby mentions that he is excited about “Competing against athletes from all over the nation and competing at a much higher level then what I am used to.”

We couldn’t be more proud of these seniors and are thrilled to see them continue their athletic careers.