Making Memories

Making+Memories

Sayler Peplinski, Editor

The school year is halfway done and seniors just can’t wait until the end of the year. Counting down the days until they can walk across the stage and accept their diploma is something that the class of 2019 has been looking forward to since August. Even though the seniors are ready to leave GBHS that doesn’t mean that they are lacking when it comes to participating in school events and making more memories that they can keep with them years to come. Kaylee Unruh said “I am planning to tend to most of the schooling events especially prom because that is one of the last things my class will all gather and have a good time with each other.” This class has been known throughout these four years as one of the most involved and enthusiastic class. From winning the class chant in freshman year to helping put the GBHS student section in the top five, the class of 2019 has always been there to support GBHS. It’s crazy to think about how long ago freshman year was. Hamish Brown’s advice for freshman is “Just live your life to the fullest potential and do what you want to do.” With school spirit like this it wouldn’t be a shock if some students still continued to support the Panthers of GBHS after they leave. There is also the not so happy part about the year being almost done; seniors are halfway through the last year where they will see the people they’ve known for years everyday. But with the spirit and strong bond that the students of GBHS have with one another it wouldn’t come as a shock if years from now they are still in contact. Good luck and have fun in the second half of the year seniors!