Homecoming Court Announced

2019 Fall Homecoming Court

At the Homecoming Pep Assembly this morning, the student body of GBHS was introduced to the King and Queen candidates and their attendants.

Valarie Luna & Gabriel Balderrama.  Valarie is the daughter of Pamela & Daniel Luna.  She is a member of pep club and plays volleyball. She plans to be a member of the track team in the spring. Gabriel is the son of Alonso & Margaret Balderrama.  He currently plays football for the panthers. 

Also representing the freshman are Reagan Huslig & Neal Keller.  Reagan Huslig, also known as Reggie by her classmates, is the daughter of Teri & Marc Huslig.  Reagan is apart of kayettes and pep club. She runs cross country & plans to play basketball and swim for the panthers this spring.  Neal Keller is the son of Jeff & Kathie Keller. He currently plays the alto saxophone for the panther band. 

Attendants for the sophomore class include Melyne Fletchall & Salvador Garcia.  Melyne is the daughter of Craig and Patty Fletchall. Melyne is a member of sophomore choir and kayettes. She plans to play basketball in the winter & softball in the spring.  Salvador is the son of Salvador & Alejandra Garcia. Salvador is a member of sophomore choir and kays. He plans to swim & play baseball. 

Also representing the sophomore class is Abby Muth & Scott Heilman.  Abby is the daughter of Norbert & Stephanie Muth. She is a member of kayettes & pep club.  Abby is currently playing tennis, plans to be the wrestling manager, & swim in the spring. Scott is the son of Carl & Sheri Heilman.  Scott plans to wrestle & play golf. 

Junior class attendants include Karlee Dougherty & Damian Rivas. Karlee is the daughter of Karole and Jerry Mead.  She is a member of Upward Bound, STUCO, kayettes, FBLA, NHS, and is the president of Educators Rising. Damian is the son of Martha and Raul Rivas.  He is apart of Kays, pep club, Acapella & madrigals. He plays soccer for the panthers and plans to play baseball in the spring.

Also representing the junior class is Hadleigh Thorne & Chris Christiansen.  Hadleigh is the daughter of Jayne Shumate. She is a member of Kayettes, Educators Rising, drama club, acapella, and madrigals.  Chris is the son of Yadira Sorcini. He is a member of Educators Rising. 

2019 Fall Homecoming Senior Queen and King Candidates:

Olivia Mull & Dalton Miller.  Olivia is the daughter of Ty & Shanda Mull.  She is a member of A Cappella choir, NHS, Pep club board, drama club, kayettes, and is the Student Council President.  Olivia is currently playing volleyball for the panthers and will swim in the spring. Her most memorable moment at GBHS was “when Jenna spit on everyone in the middle of the huddle.” Dalton is the son of Leann & Larry Miller.  He is a member of kays. Dalton is currently playing football for the panthers & will play basketball & track, making him a triple threat athlete. His most memorable moment at GBHS was “throwing the hail mary bomb to Alex and then winning in overtime for the Miracle on Morton.”  

Jenna Mauler & Gage Fritz.  Jenna is the daughter of Curt & Paula Mauler.  She is the Kayette president , NHS treasurer, & a member of pep club & choir.  Jenna is a triple threat in the athletic department, as she plays volleyball, basketball, and softball for the panthers.  In her own words, “the most memorable moment at GBHS was the first volleyball match this season against Garden City. We gave them a run for their money and took a set from them, and now WAC is up for grabs.” Gage is the son of Tara Brown & Keith Fritz.  He is a member of the choir, Kays, FFA, and pep club.  Gage plays football and wrestles for the panthers. His most memorable moment at GBHS was “when the ninjas sneak attacked the seniors on their last night at the high school with water balloons. (I just heard about it, I promise I’m not a ninja).” 

Cailee McMullen & Sage Cauley.  Cailee McMullen is the daughter of Stacie & Brian McMullen.  She is a member of Madrigals, Acapella, pep club, and is vice president of kayettes. Currently, Cailee is golfing for the panthers.  Her most memorable moment at GBHS was “the senior breakfast on the 1st day of school”.  Sage is the son of Jennifer & Jason Cauley.  He is a member of band, jazz band, and NHS. Sage is currently running cross country and will run for track in the spring.  His most memorable moment at GBHS was “when a car chase was happening during track practice and the guy hit Kate’s truck and sent it flying in the air.”

Yasmin Rodriguez & Armando Leyva.  Yasmin is the daughter of Elena Aquilera & Misael Rodriquez.  She is a member of kayettes & plays soccer for the panthers. Yasmin’s most memorable moment at GBHS is “when there were 13 seconds left during the dodge city soccer game when she went in for goalie during a free kick and saved it, beating them 2-1.”  Armando is the son of Armando Leyva and Rocio Moreno.  He plays soccer for the panthers. Armando’s most memorable moment at GBHS was “winning regionals in soccer with his brothers”

This year’s flower girl and crown bearer are Laney Beck & Crew Wells.  Laney and Crew are classmates in Ms. Atkinson’s preschool group at Holy Family.  Laney is the daughter of Coach Erin Beck and Cindy Beck. Her favorite TV show is Fancy Nancy.  Her favorite toys are dress-up clothes and jewelry. Laney would like to be a popstar when she grows up.   Crew is the son of Coach Brandon Wells and Megan Wells. His favorite movie is The Lion King.  His favorite toys are the characters from Paw Patrol. Crew would like to be a Police Officer when he grows up.