TOP 5 MOST STREAMED SONGS OF 2021 IN U.S

Emma Haag, Author

If you were wondering what the most listened to songs were of 2021, then you’ve come to the right place. Now, lets get right into it, here are the top listened to songs.

In fifth place we have “Stay” by The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber with 679.90 million views. This song was released in 2020. Charlton Kenneth Jeffrey Howard, known as the Kid Laroi, is an Australian singer, rapper and songwriter. He gained recognition from his association and friendship with American rapper Juice Wrld while he was on tour. Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer. He signed with RBMG Records in 2008 which allowed him to establish himself as a teen idol.

In fourth place we have “Montero” (Call Me By Your Name) by Lil Nas X, with 684.90 million views. This song was released in 2021. Montero Lamar Hill, known by his stage name Lil Nas X, is an American rapper and singer. He quickly rose to fame after his release of “Old Town Road”. He was born in Lithia Springs, GA.

In third place we have Olivia Rodrigo’s “Good 4 You”, will 709.79 million views. This song was released in 2021. The first song that Olivia ever got published was called “All I Want.” She wrote it for a show that she acted in. That experience that opened up a lot of doors for her. She wrote “All I Want”  for High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. She grained fame from her lead roles in Bizaardvark and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.

Blaze Little, a Great Bend High School sophomore, said “Drivers License” is the song that would be in first place.

In second place we have “Drivers License” by Olivia Rodrigo, sitting at 761.58 million views. This song was also released in 2021. Olivia is an American singer-songwriter and actress.

In first place, with 804.71 million views, we have Dua Lipa’s “Levitating”. Released in 2020 this song has had ample amount of time to quickly become the most streamed song of 2021. Dua Lipa was born in London, UK and moved to the United States when she was 15. She is an English singer, songwriter and model and after years of modeling, Dua left the industry to follow her dream of becoming a pop singer.

Thank you for coming and reading my story. I hope that you enjoyed learning what songs were the most listened to in 2021.