Teacher of the Week: Bentley

Caitlin Schmitt, Editor/Writer

Last Thursday a poll was put out for the students of GBHS to choose which of the six randomly selected teachers they thought were the best, or which deserved to be teacher of the week. Last weeks option were Mrs. Mulch, Mr. Foster, Mr. Hoff, Mr. Broekleman, Mrs. Batman, and Mrs. Bentley. The winner is…. Mrs. Bentley! She stole this week’s teachers of the week by a 5% win, with Mrs. Mulch just a few percentages behind her. Along with the poll, a question as to why each student thinks the teacher of their choice deserved to be student of the week.

“She helps me when I need help and she makes me smile and laugh when i’m down and she is just so amazing!”

“She cares about what she is teaching, and if her students are having trouble, she will do anything to help them understand.  She is a tough teacher, but she is a good one.”

“Mrs. Bentley should be the teacher of the week because she is a teacher that always tries to keep her class bright and happy. She always makes the class smile and always tries to do her best to teach us.”

“Mrs. Bentley is a teacher that wants everyone to succeed. Bentley will want the absolute best out of everyone and nothing less. I admire her persistence to improve students abilities in English.”

IF YOU’RE READING THIS, THAT MEANS THERE’S A NEW FORM OUT! GO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER OF THE CHOICES AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO ALSO. IF YOU WANT CREDIT FOR YOUR COMMENT PLEASE MENTION YOUR FULL NAME IN YOUR COMMENT.