Mr. Perfect Panther 2017

Sayler Peplinski, Writer

The last day that everyone was here the school came together for the event of Mr. Perfect Panther. The event lasted around two hours which consisted of eight guys “Battling it out” to be named Mr. Perfect Panther 2017.The winner of this years Mr. Perfect Panther 2017 was Konner Ireland. Konner’s talent consisted of a dance to the song All the Single Ladies by Beyonce. Every year the proceeds of Mr. Perfect Panther go to somebody in need “ I think that it is a great way to get out in the community and it was for a great cause so I think and it kinda a fun way and I think that they have been doing this for quite a few years so they should keep it up” said Mr. Perfect Panther 2017 Konner Ireland. The proceeds from Mr. Perfect Panther this year went to Jessica Palacio a student at GBHS and Dade Cannon the brother of Mason YellowWolf’s brother. The total amount of money raised was $1,446.00.The Kayette that took charge of this years Mr. Perfect Panther was Baleigh Fry who is the head chair for Mr. Perfect Panther “This year went extremely well and I was very proud of the girls and the work of Baleigh Fry put in as the chair” said Kayette sponsor Connie Claussen. The goal for next year is the same that it is every year; to be able to raise the most money,and to help a family in need with their medical expenses.