The student news site of Great Bend High School

Panther Tales

Panther Tales

Panther Tales

Thank You

Thank you to the following businesses for supporting the Great Bend High School Journalism programs.

S and J Trucking, Inc

Inside Out 2 Release This Summer

This June, Disney is planning to come out with a sequel to the first ‘Inside Out.’ This movie is expected to have characters with more complicated emotions. 

New Characters include:

• Anxiety
  • Ennui
  • Embarrassment
  • Envy
  • Anxiety is a character that feels mainly dread, uneasiness and often will freak out.Ennui represents boredom and lacks excitement.Embarrassment experiences awkwardness and shame.Envy displays jealousy when she comes across people.

“’Inside Out’ grossed $58.8 million worldwide and finished its theatrical run as the seventh-highest-grossing film of 2015.” Pixar has had box office troubles with the recent films however, ‘Inside Out 2’ is hoping to fix that. 

Senior Liam Proffitt said, “I have seen the first ‘Inside Out.’ I think it would be pretty funny with the new emotions in the second one, but I’m not sure she will handle the new emotions very well.” 

Freshman, Jackson Leiker said, “I have seen the first one multiple times, I think the new emotions are very real and that’s also something I think would be good to add.” He continued, “I think she would handle the new emotions like any teenager would.” 

In the Movie ‘Inside Out 2’, Joy, Anger, Fear, Sadness and Disgust were all sleeping like a regular night when suddenly they heard a big ‘bang’! Joy went to check it out when suddenly they heard “Okay, let’s clear it all out! It’s demo day!” This summer Joy and her fellow emotions will be put to a new challenge. Dealing with new emotions. Will they be able to adapt in order to help Riley manage her teenage emotions? Find out this Summer when ‘Inside out 2’ hits the theaters.